Safely and easily heat treat bed bugs multiple items at one time!
- Light, portable, fast and easy to use! The Bed Bug Sauna kills bed bugs in dense furniture items that are otherwise hard to treat – use for mattresses, box springs, head boards, couches, electronics and much more.
- No need to transfer items off site, the Bed Bug Sauna will kill bed bugs in all life stages within 2 to 6 hours at 130 degrees Fahrenheit (54 degrees Celsius). Our newest heat technology uses heat panels that produce infrared waves that penetrate deep into an object in it’s path.Unlike heating the air with fan heaters the heat produced by the infrared waves will penetrate more deeply into furniture and be more effective. We use a thermal R-rated fabric designed to keep the heat inside the chamber, never setting off fire sprinklers.Since we do not use a convection heater with a blower not only is there no sound but we use 50% less energy for a silent and cost effective heat treatment.
- The Bed Bug Sauna is a cost-effective heat treatment system used by pest control companies, hotels, hospitals, shelters, libraries, army bases, health care facilities and more across North America. And for pest control companies, this is a proven and profitable addition to your bed bug elimination toolkit.
Bed Bug Sauna Highlights:
- Fast,Silent and easy to set up
- Flame resistant thermal R-rated fabric
- Lighter, more powerful heat technology
- Infrared Reflective Heat Panel Technology
- Power:only uses [ 2] 120V plugs/15 amps/3600 Total Watts
- Heat only infested items and not the whole house or room
- 8′ x 8′ x 6′ Bed Bug Sauna
- call us toll free at
Please fill out Contact form below for more information.