Creating a quality living experience for students is the best way to keep them happy and get them to re-sign their leases. Maintaining good living quarters means deep cleaning between tenants, making small repairs, creating a comfortable sleeping environment, and more. Protect your mattresses and keep your tenants healthy by using protective bedding for student housing.
Benefits of Protective Bedding for Off-Campus Housing
Occupancy in your rental properties often signifies that business is good. However, more people means a greater chance for your space to get infested with bed bugs and other pests.
Once bed bugs make their way into a property, they can be rather difficult to exterminate. They can spread to other locations, something especially easy in apartments and dorms, leading to vacant spaces and students who don’t have a place to stay. Therefore, investing in protective bedding for on- and off-campus housing now can increase the longevity of your mattresses and furniture while reducing the threat of bed bug attacks in the future.
When shopping for a protective mattress cover, it is imperative to get one that will be able to accomplish the following:
- Maintain freshness and comfort for the mattress itself
- Have the ability to be easily cleaned between renters
- Prevent bedbugs, lice, and dust mites
- Protect against allergens
- Be waterproof to prevent stains
It is important to note that mattress protectors work for more than just keeping out bed bugs. As stated above, they can also be used to prevent lice, allergens, bacteria, spills and beyond. After all, no one wants to see a big stain on their mattress on move in day!
Qualities to Keep in Mind When Shopping for Protective Bedding for Student Housing
- Keep your mattress clean from body oils, moisture, and accidental spills
- Maintain the peak mattress condition for a longer period of time
- Reduce the amount of bacteria and mold that can lead to allergies and other illnesses
- Preserve the warranty of the mattress itself
- Prevent bed bugs and other pests from getting onto your mattresses and creating hiding spots in your property
Shop AmCan for Mattress and Bed Protection Products
Protective bedding for student housing can come in a variety of forms, but we always recommend bed bug mattress encasements for ultimate protection.
Our mattress encasements feature the following:
- 100% stretch poly-knit fabric
- Machine washable design
- Breathable, soft, and noise-free material
- Velcro zip guard that stops bed bugs
- Protection with our 5-year warranty
- Three-sided, self-locking zipper
Protecting your space from bed bugs, allergens, and dirt means more than just the mattress itself. Once you pick out a mattress cover or encasement, be sure to shop our other products:
Last but not least, our protective bedding for rental properties is helpful for more than just apartments. Use them in the following places:
- Camps and cabins
- Other rental properties
- Healthcare and rehab facilities
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Protective Bedding for Rental Properties
At AmCan, we are here to supply you with products that create a cleaner space for your current and future tenants. For more information about our protective bedding for rental properties and student housing, please reach out to our team.
We look forward to hearing from you!