Bulk Pillow Covers for Many Industries
AmCan is a leading provider of bed bug treatments, solutions, and prevention. We partner with a variety of industries to provide commercial products, including our pillow protectors, that detect, defeat, and defend against bed bugs. They not only tackle bed bugs, though, as they also protect against dirt, water, and allergens, all to ensure the longevity of your pillows. Our goal is to create a comfortable and safe sleeping environment for all of our customers’ guests, which our wholesale pillow protectors accomplish.
For nearly twenty years, AmCan has been helping customers within diverse industries to defend against bed bugs, bacteria, allergens, dirt, spills, dust mites, and more. A few fields that rely on our bed bug pillow covers to keep sleeping and living environments bed bug and allergen-free include:
- Pest control companies
- Government aided housing
- Housing shelters
- Student dorms and residents
- Senior and assisted living communities
- Retirement homes
- Hospital and healthcare clinics
- Resorts, spas, hotels, and motels
Why Choose AmCan for Pillow Protectors?
We provide a high-quality product that is guaranteed to detect, defeat, and defend against bed bugs, allergens, dust, liquids, and bacteria. In addition to supplying exceptional bed bug pillowcase covers, we also pledge the following to our clients:
- Competitive pricing – We sell directly to our customers, which means you skip the unnecessary brokerage, handling, and distribution fees and will receive the best pricing.
- Excellent quality – The entirety of our inventory is made with exceptional craftsmanship. You are guaranteed commercial-grade material that is chemical-free.
- Fast shipping – Once your order is placed, it will typically ship within 24 hours!
- Top-notch customer service – Our team is eager to answer any questions you have and provide assistance. You can reach our customer service team at 1-877-861-6958.
5 Ways to Prevent Bed Bugs in Your Pillows, Bedding, and Furniture
Did you know that bed bugs are known to lay 1 to 7 eggs a day for approximately 10 days? Due to the high volume of bed bugs that can populate from an untreated area, it is important to take the necessary precautions to protect your bedding and furniture before it is too late. That’s where our team comes in to help.Here are five prevention methods our team recommends:
- Regularly clean your bedding – Your cleaning should include sheets, pillowcases, blankets, comforters, and clothing. This process will reduce the number of bed bugs that are hiding and potentially reproducing, especially in areas where you cannot see them. Once washed, heat-dry your belongings to ensure you have killed any bed bugs and eggs hiding in them.
- Clean your mattress – Though there are other places where bed bugs can live, the bed is the perfect place for them to hide and continuously reproduce. This is why we recommend going over your mattress, as well as rugs, floors, headboards, and anything in the surrounding area, with thorough vacuuming. Then, dispose of the vacuum bag completely to ensure the bed bugs do not escape.
- Clean up your clutter – A cluttered home can make it even more difficult to locate and treat bed bugs. That is why we recommend regularly picking up excess clutter in your space alongside taking the necessary cleaning and preventative measures for the best results.
- Destroy bed bug-infested furniture – If you are looking to get rid of mattresses, pillows, bedding, and more that could have bed bugs in them, make sure to thoroughly destroy these products so they cannot be used later. This will prevent future bed bug infestations caused by second-hand use.
- Invest in bed bug prevention products – Bed bug pillow covers, mattress encasements, and box spring covers are designed to both kill the bed bugs present, as well as prevent any existing bugs from living in your bedding. We highly recommend investing in bed bug prevention products to reduce the stress of a never-ending infestation.
Have any questions about bed bug preventative measures? If so, our team of experts will be more than happy to help. Contact our team directly to learn more!
AmCan FAQs– Bed Bugs, Pillow Covers, and More
You have questions, and we have answers. Here are just some of the responses to our most frequently asked questions about bed bugs, protective measures, and our premium product line.
What exactly are bed bugs?
Bed bugs are small, brown insects that are known to feed on the blood of animals and humans. Bed bugs are usually round and flat, but they can swell and turn from brown to reddish brown after they feed.
Bed bugs are best known for hiding in bedding, furniture, carpets, walls, and any crevices of your living space. If left untreated, they can reproduce exponentially, causing an infestation.
Why is preventing bed bugs so important?
Bed bug prevention efforts are incredibly important since these pests pose a public health threat to both the physical and mental well-being of those dealing with them in their living spaces.
For example, bed bug bites can lead to irritated and itchy sores in most cases. In rare cases, these bites can cause a whole-body allergic reaction, as well as other skin and bacterial infections, such as impetigo, ecthyma, and potentially lymphangitis. Bed bugs can also cause other issues, such as insomnia and anxiety. With this in mind, it is crucial to take the necessary precautions to avoid these risks altogether.
Where are bed bugs most commonly found?
Bed bugs are most commonly found in the hidden areas of your bedding, typically where the light cannot reach them. This can include the seams of your mattress or pillows, as well as crevices of the headboard, box spring, and bed frame.Though bed bugs can mostly be found in and around your bed, they can also be hiding in the following locations:
- Baseboards and molding
- Bags and other luggage
- Paintings and wall hangings
- Seat cushions and furniture
How big are bed bugs?
Bed bugs are approximately 4 to 7 mm in length, but they usually do swell in size after feeding. Though they are small, they are still noticeable to the naked eye, so it is important to keep an eye out for bed bug sightings in your bedding and furniture.
Do bed bugs bite?
Bed bugs do bite. Though their bites do not spread harmful diseases, they can result in itchiness, rashes, and, in some cases, a mild allergic reaction. That is why it is important to properly monitor your bites just in case.
If you happen to be bitten by a bed bug, wash your bites with soap and water. This will help prevent a skin infection. If your bites continue to itch after you wash them, apply a corticosteroid cream directly to the bites for the best results.
How do I know if I have a bed bug infestation?
Some signs that you may be dealing with a bed bug infestation include the following:
- A sweet or musty odor in your space
- Small, white eggs about the size of a watermelon seed
- Excess skin from the bed bugs’ shedding
- Beg bug poop, which looks like small, black dots
- Blood spots on your sheets or pillowcases
- Physical bed bugs in your bed
If you notice one or more of these warning signs, you may be dealing with a bed bug infestation. At this point, follow the necessary steps to eliminate them at the source and prevent them from coming back.
Bed Bug Pillow Protectors and More from AmCan
In order to defend against bed bugs and dust at the highest level, we recommend our clients invest in bed bug pillow covers. Our wholesale pillow protectors work very well independently, offering comfort and protection in one. If you’re in search of ultimate coverage, you’ll want to pair our pillow protectors with prevention and defense products, such as our:
Sizing Information for Our Pillow Covers
Pillow Encasement 2-Pack
- Standard knit – 21″ x 27″
- Queen knit – 21″ x 31″